Friday, June 24, 2011

New Tweet way........

Everyone’s favorite micro-blogging based social network, Twitter, is apparently in the final days of their old interface design. If you happen to be using #oldTwitter, then you have probably seen the warning below, which tells you that it will be ending ‘very, very soon.’


Twitter Warns of Switch To New Twitter

It appears that Twitter is getting ready to push all of its users to its new interface design, which it calls #newTwitter. Most of the Twitter user base has been using New Twitter for almost a year without much trouble. However, there are a loyal few who are outraged by Twitter’s attempt to push them into using the new design.

The transition to New Twitter doesn’t bother me. I have been using various Twitter clients for so long that I didn’t even know there was a #newTwitter until months after its release. I find that managing my accounts and lists in TweetDeck better suites my personal use.
What are your thoughts on #newTwitter? Are you a die hard fan of #oldTwitter? Are you like me, and use a separate Twitter client?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home